A conduitA conduit is a gateway in which electrical wires or other items can pass through. is a gateway in which electrical wires or other items can pass through.
– Flexible conduit: conduits for repetitive bending
– Pliable conduit: conduits for one time bending and fixed static installation
– Rigid conduit: pipes and tubes which cannot be bend.
At Anamet Europe we separate three different types of conduits:
– Multiflex: conduits without cover, they are flexible but not liquid tight.
– Multitite: hoses with a thin convoluted cover. The conduits are flexible and liquid tight.
– SealtiteSealtite is the brand name of the type of conduit that is used to protect wires against different circumstances.: hoses with a thick smooth cover. They are flexible, robust and liquid tight.
ANAMET Canada Inc.
36 Wolfe St., P.O. Box 240
Frankford, Ontario, Canada
Tel: +1 (613) 398-1313
Fax: +1 (613) 398-6262